Retirement may have recently been brought to the forefront of your mind.
You have worked your whole life; now is the time to think about what you want your future to look like.
You may well be ready to transition away from work; there’s a big world out there, and there are many hobbies and activities that you’d like to start or return to. You have accumulated wealth over your working life, but you may not know how much you have, what income it will provide or whether it’s even enough to consider retiring soon.
Your family is important to you and, although your children may be less financially dependent upon you, it’s likely that you will continue to support them with weddings, house deposits and other financial assistance when needed.
Whether you’re ready to stop work completely or transition into retirement through a part-time role, you want to feel confident and secure in your financial situation.
As a Chartered, Certified and Independent Financial Planner, Andrew will ensure you have the financial security to relax into a fulfilling and meaningful retirement when the time is right.
Here’s what we do:
- We believe that money is the means to the end rather than the end itself, so we take time to understand your goals, objectives and desired lifestyle, both for now and for retirement. Even more importantly, our first meeting is our opportunity to get to know you. Only then can we create a financial plan that is truly bespoke.
- We review your existing pensions, savings and investments, making sense of your current financial situation and what it means for your future.
- We create a comprehensive financial plan, including recommendations that will ensure your money is structured appropriately to achieve your goals and objectives. We show you how your existing assets, and the new Pension Freedom rules, can be used to help you potentially retire early. We’ll also help you reduce the amount of money paid in Inheritance Tax (IHT) when you die, enabling you to leave a legacy for the people you care about.
- When you’re happy with the strategy we have created, we will do the rest of the hard work and implement the changes recommended.
- We believe that financial planning is a process, not a product. Additionally, the economy, investment markets and life itself are all changeable; that’s why we believe in building a lifelong, ongoing relationship with our clients. We want you to feel confident that you have an unbiased, trusted partner by your side to ensure you always make smart decisions with your money, no matter what life throws at you.