If you’re in your fifties now is a critical time. Work may be full on and you may feel the weight of many family and financial responsibilities. But you can probably also see a time coming when things will be different; when you will have more time and fewer financial burdens.
Whether you realize it or not, you are approaching a crossroads. One road is marked ‘let’s just see how things turn out’. The other is ‘the road to where you want to be.’
The first is the easy path. You will naturally drift along that one without making any choices. The second path is more challenging and more certain. It starts with understanding where you are and leads clearly to where you want to be. This guide uses several stories to help you better understand how your own journey might look.
And it isn’t all about money. Financial security is just an enabler for the life you want. Relationships, activities and a sense of purpose are equally important ingredients of a successful retirement.
If any of the above rings true for you then this guide was written with you in mind. It is designed to provide real life examples and practical tips you can apply with jargon kept to a minimum.
Enter your details below to discover:
- Why some people enjoy a successful retirement and others don't.
- Why you need to start planning NOW even if your retirement is 10 years away.
- The 5 actions to take NOW to make sure you have a successful retirement.
- Why you don't want to be like Reg & Jackie.
- How to access easy to use but effective tools to make your future planning effective.
- Inspirational ideas to make your post working life fulfilling and joyful.
- Why you can have too much money.
Enter your details below and click the button to get the free guide.