Retirement may not be a single event and it may not be for 10 to 15 years but you want to ensure you reach that point with the peace of mind that comes with financial security and the knowledge that you can relax into a fulfilling and meaningful retirement.
Your family is important to you and, although your children are decreasingly financial dependent upon you, it is likely that you will continue to support them with weddings, house deposits and other financial assistance when it is needed.
As such, you are beginning to ponder the following questions:
1. What is most important to me in life?
2. What do I want the next phase of my life to look life?
3. How much is enough money?
4. Will I have enough money?
5. How can I ensure financial security for my family should I die, become ill or have a serious accident?
6. How can I use my business to achieve my personal objectives?
Neligan Financial was established to help Exeter's business owners plan and prepare for the next stage of their lives so they can enjoy their ideal lifestyle without money worries.